Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Manage and execute company projects in accordance with budget, schedule, and scope.
- Effectively manage in a matrix organizational structure working with multiple internal clients.
- Maintain project plans and administer any real-time adjustments to objectives, schedules, or specifications.
- Understand technical and financial requirements for each project before preparing individual project blueprints.
- Confer with project personnel to identify and resolve problems while preparing scheduled status reports to management.
- Maintain control and develop response strategies for any unexpected problems.
- Negotiate with project stakeholders or suppliers to obtain resources or materials.
- Assess current or future customer needs and priorities through effective communication with customers and conducting surveys.
- Education Requirement: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Management.
- Experience Requirement: Must have 2 years experience in the exact job described.
To apply please MAIL RESUMES to jobsite at:
ATTN: HR Manager
9301 Southwest Freeway, Suite 460,
Houston, TX 77074.