Data Warehouse Engineer
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Perform programming to improve analytics on LUXON In-Memory analytic engine and implement algorithms for optimized data handling in the engine.
- Develop native HANA views involving attribute, analytic and calculation views.
- Implement security for the data models and transport to different systems using CTS+/developer mode.
- Develop reports using OLAP /WEBI/IDT through information views.
- Develop complex data flows in BW, build extractors and objects for reporting needs.
- Write scripts, perform unit testing of the views, and support UAT.
- Education Requirement: Master’s Degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related.
- Experience Requirement: Must have 1 Year experience using the following software applications- LUXON In-Memory analytics engine, SAP BPC, MS-SQL/SSIS, ABAP.
To apply please MAIL RESUMES to jobsite at:
ATTN: HR Manager
9301 Southwest Freeway, Suite 460,
Houston, TX 77074.