Architectural SAP Manager
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Manage and provide functional oversight to onsite and offshore data engineering teams.
- Provide project management in the successful delivery of data analytics support.
- Establish and maintain key support processes, standards, and guidelines.
- Define and manage the BW/HANA deliverables of technical team to meet engagement objectives and budget.
- Architecting BW/HANA solutions with AMDP’s, Composite Providers, Transient Providers, Open ODS views and Bex views.
- Perform BW modeling using DSO, Infocubes, Infosets, Bex, and OpenHubs.
- Execute BW extractor enhancements using ABAP exits, function modules and BADI classes.
- Education Requirement: Master’s Degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related.
- Experience Requirement: Must have 1 year experience in the exact job described.
To apply please MAIL RESUMES to jobsite at:
ATTN: HR Manager
9301 Southwest Freeway, Suite 460,
Houston, TX 77074.